Traveling Luck for Rodnik Losaybulok, Khatlon, Tajikistan
Where is Rodnik Losaybulok?What's around Rodnik Losaybulok?
Wikipedia near Rodnik Losaybulok
Where to stay near Rodnik Losaybulok
The timezone in Rodnik Losaybulok is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 07:32 and Sunset at 17:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.7194°, Longitude. 69.1597°
Satellite map around Rodnik Losaybulok
Loading map of Rodnik Losaybulok and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rodnik Losaybulok, in Khatlon, Tajikistan
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rodnik Losaybulok (0km)
- Rodnik Dzhalail' (4.8km)
- Rodnik Beshbulok (6.6km)
- Rodnik Kyzylbulok (6.8km)
- Rodnik )) (( Paiman (7km)
- Rodnik Kil'killyak (10.9km)
- Rodnik )) (( Kamlen-Dara (11km)
- Rodnik Dzhargabulok (13.2km)
- Rodnik Bogma (13.5km)
- Rodnik )) (( Dzharip-Kul (15.8km)
- Rodnik Karaagach (16.2km)
- Rodnik Uchbulok (17.1km)
- Chashmai Ulonbulok (18.8km)
- Rodnik Beshdara (19.7km)
- Rodnik Chetdara (21.2km)
- Rodnik Zaubulok (21.4km)
- Rodnik Chay-Kil'dy (22.7km)
- Chashmai Kaltashŭr (22.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Duzdoybulok (2.4km)
- Kolodets Kochkarbulok (3.5km)
- Kolodets Karabulok (5.7km)
- Kolodets Darbaza (6.5km)
- Kolodets Talbulok (6.8km)
- Kolodets Nayman (10.1km)
- Kolodets Kharyzbulok (12.4km)
- Kolodets Koshkin (14.7km)
- Kolodets Yeshkibulok (21.5km)
- Kolodets Aytugan (21.6km)
- Kolodets Kumratbulok (23.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- a burial site.
- Mazar Duzdoybulok (3.5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Kuykuchek (16.6km)
- water tank;
- a contained pool or tank of water at, below, or above ground level.
- Vodokhranilishche Mogilka (13.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora Chaargen (12.8km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Letnik Tashrabat (9.8km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Viloyati Khatlon (23.3km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Karasangou (20.1km)
Airports close to Rodnik Losaybulok
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (118km)
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (147.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rodnik Losaybulok
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (136km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.