Traveling Luck for Rodnik Bogma, Khatlon, Tajikistan
Where is Rodnik Bogma?What's around Rodnik Bogma?
Wikipedia near Rodnik Bogma
Where to stay near Rodnik Bogma
The timezone in Rodnik Bogma is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 07:06 and Sunset at 18:07. It's light
Latitude. 37.6539°, Longitude. 69.2531°
Satellite map around Rodnik Bogma
Loading map of Rodnik Bogma and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rodnik Bogma, in Khatlon, Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tairsu (9.8km)
- Novobod (10.1km)
- Tadzhikistan (10.8km)
- Novabad-Poyën (12.1km)
- Quchqorbulok (12.6km)
- Navobodi Bolo (14.1km)
- (( Ishan )) (14.4km)
- Juzak (14.8km)
- Dehqonobod (15.2km)
- Karakchi (15.3km)
- Jida (15.9km)
- Chorgul' (16.7km)
- Dong (17.1km)
- Bobosafoli Poyon (17.3km)
- Namozdzhoy (17.5km)
- Safarmat (17.5km)
- Jalbuzi (17.7km)
- Samonchy (18km)
- Kyzylsu (18.3km)
- Shakhrteppa (18.5km)
- Tojikishlok (18.5km)
- Mayda-Patta (18.9km)
- Qizilbulok (19.1km)
- Khavzako (19.2km)
- Bobosafol (19.3km)
- Dashtag (19.8km)
- Beshbulok (20.5km)
- Avzikent (20.6km)
- Saksanokhor (20.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rodnik Bogma (0km)
- Rodnik Karaagach (2.7km)
- Rodnik Beshdara (6.9km)
- Rodnik Chetdara (8.7km)
- Rodnik Dzhalail' (10.7km)
- Rodnik Losaybulok (13.5km)
- Rodnik Dzhargabulok (14.8km)
- Rodnik Beshbulok (15.5km)
- Rodnik Zaubulok (16km)
- Rodnik Kyzylbulok (16.6km)
- Rodnik )) (( Paiman (17.8km)
- Chashmai Ulonbulok (18.5km)
- Rodnik Zaubulok (19.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Qatorkŭhi Tereklitoy (19.1km)
- a burial site.
- Mazar Duzdoybulok (16.1km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Ferma Pyataya Sovkhoza Dzhangara (20.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Toirsu (9.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora Chaargen (11.4km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Letnik Tashrabat (15.9km)
Airports close to Rodnik Bogma
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (129.8km)
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (141.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rodnik Bogma
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (124.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.