Traveling Luck for Pereval Okkutal, Khatlon, Tajikistan
Where is Pereval Okkutal?What's around Pereval Okkutal?
Wikipedia near Pereval Okkutal
Where to stay near Pereval Okkutal
Also known as Pereval Ak-Kutal'
The timezone in Pereval Okkutal is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 05:41 and Sunset at 19:11. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.5219°, Longitude. 69.2583°
Satellite map around Pereval Okkutal
Loading map of Pereval Okkutal and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pereval Okkutal, in Khatlon, Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mayda-Patta (6.8km)
- Dashtag (8.4km)
- Kyzylsu (9.1km)
- (( Imeni Kirova )) (10.5km)
- Arabo (10.5km)
- Dong (11.1km)
- Pervoye Maya (11.1km)
- Khavzako (11.3km)
- Surhob (11.6km)
- Shaftolubog (12.1km)
- Tugul (12.2km)
- Jida (12.3km)
- Shakhrteppa (12.6km)
- Safarmat (13.5km)
- Yulduz (13.9km)
- Finskiy (14km)
- Saksanokhor (14km)
- (( Afgan-Kishlak )) (14.1km)
- Sebo-Surkh (14.1km)
- Beshquduq (14.2km)
- Alovuddin (14.3km)
- Marguzar (14.5km)
- Namozdzhoy (14.9km)
- Komsomol (15.2km)
- Dehqonobod (15.4km)
- Tadzhikistan (15.8km)
- (( Ishan )) (15.9km)
- Farkhor (16.2km)
- Tojikishlok (16.6km)
- Pobeda (17.4km)
- Kyrkuduk (17.7km)
- Darkad (17.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Qatorkŭhi Tereklitoy (16.6km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Ferma Pyataya Sovkhoza Dzhangara (7.9km)
- oxbow lake;
- a crescent-shaped lake commonly found adjacent to meandering streams.
- Ozero Podkova (11.2km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Beshkuduk (10.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bugor Topchaktepa (16.5km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Parkharskiy Rayon (8.7km)
Airports close to Pereval Okkutal
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (123.9km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (147km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pereval Okkutal
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (107km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.