Traveling Luck for Gora Chaargen, Khatlon, Tajikistan
Where is Gora Chaargen?What's around Gora Chaargen?
Wikipedia near Gora Chaargen
Where to stay near Gora Chaargen
The timezone in Gora Chaargen is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 07:32 and Sunset at 17:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.6261°, Longitude. 69.1542° , Elevation. 1346m
Satellite map around Gora Chaargen
Loading map of Gora Chaargen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gora Chaargen, in Khatlon, Tajikistan
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Koshkin (5km)
- Kolodets Talbulok (6km)
- Kolodets Kochkarbulok (9.3km)
- Kolodets Yeshkibulok (10.3km)
- Kolodets Kumratbulok (12.4km)
- Kolodets Duzdoybulok (15.2km)
- Kolodets Yeshkibulok (15.5km)
- Kolodets )) (( Terekli-Kuduk (15.5km)
- Kolodets )) (( Kazak-Kuduk (17.3km)
- Kolodets Darbaza (17.8km)
- Kolodets Karabulok (18km)
- Kolodets Tinbas (18.2km)
- Kolodets Bostan (18.6km)
- Kolodets Korsen (20.1km)
- Kolodets Khodzhakuraley (21.3km)
- Kolodets Nayman (21.9km)
- Kolodets Shegen (22.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rodnik Dzhargabulok (3.6km)
- Chashmai Ulonbulok (7.4km)
- Rodnik Zaubulok (8.7km)
- Rodnik Beshbulok (9.1km)
- Rodnik Bogma (11.4km)
- Rodnik )) (( Paiman (11.7km)
- Rodnik Losaybulok (12.8km)
- Rodnik Beshdara (12.9km)
- Rodnik Karaagach (13.1km)
- Rodnik Chetdara (13.5km)
- Rodnik Dzhalail' (14.2km)
- Rodnik Kyzylbulok (19.2km)
- Rodnik Zaubulok (20.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Qatorkŭhi Tereklitoy (9.1km)
- a burial site.
- Mazar Duzdoybulok (16.2km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Ferma Pyataya Sovkhoza Dzhangara (15.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Kuykuchek (15.9km)
- water tank;
- a contained pool or tank of water at, below, or above ground level.
- Vodokhranilishche Mogilka (23.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Toirsu (20.9km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Letnik Tashrabat (7km)
Airports close to Gora Chaargen
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (130.1km)
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (134.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gora Chaargen
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (124.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.