Traveling Luck for Kolodets Kochkarbulok, Khatlon, Tajikistan
Where is Kolodets Kochkarbulok?What's around Kolodets Kochkarbulok?
Wikipedia near Kolodets Kochkarbulok
Where to stay near Kolodets Kochkarbulok
Also known as Rodnik Koshka-Bulak
The timezone in Kolodets Kochkarbulok is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 07:29 and Sunset at 17:05. It's light
Latitude. 37.6942°, Longitude. 69.1583°
Satellite map around Kolodets Kochkarbulok
Loading map of Kolodets Kochkarbulok and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kolodets Kochkarbulok, in Khatlon, Tajikistan
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rodnik Losaybulok (3.5km)
- Rodnik Beshbulok (4.7km)
- Rodnik Dzhalail' (6.2km)
- Rodnik )) (( Paiman (6.4km)
- Rodnik Dzhargabulok (10km)
- Rodnik Kyzylbulok (10.1km)
- Rodnik Bogma (11.7km)
- Rodnik Karaagach (14.4km)
- Rodnik Kil'killyak (14.4km)
- Rodnik )) (( Kamlen-Dara (14.5km)
- Chashmai Ulonbulok (15.5km)
- Rodnik Beshdara (17.2km)
- Rodnik Zaubulok (18km)
- Rodnik Chetdara (18.6km)
- Rodnik )) (( Dzharip-Kul (19.2km)
- Rodnik Uchbulok (20.2km)
- Rodnik Chay-Kil'dy (24.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Quchqorbulok (1.8km)
- Juzak (5.2km)
- Beshbulok (9.6km)
- Qizilbulok (10.8km)
- Mashal (13.1km)
- Kazakmazor (16.3km)
- Tojikishlok (17.5km)
- Novobod (18.2km)
- Avzikent (19.7km)
- Koklisoy (19.9km)
- Tairsu (20.5km)
- Uchbulok (20.5km)
- Qarabodon (22.1km)
- Tadzhikistan (22.5km)
- Novabad-Poyën (23.7km)
- Khojaguzar (24.5km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Kochkarbulok (0km)
- Kolodets Talbulok (3.4km)
- Kolodets Duzdoybulok (5.9km)
- Kolodets Karabulok (8.9km)
- Kolodets Darbaza (9.2km)
- Kolodets Koshkin (11.5km)
- Kolodets Nayman (13.1km)
- Kolodets Kharyzbulok (15.5km)
- Kolodets Yeshkibulok (18.2km)
- Kolodets Kumratbulok (20.6km)
- Kolodets Yeshkibulok (23.8km)
- Kolodets Aytugan (24.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- a burial site.
- Mazar Duzdoybulok (6.9km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Kuykuchek (15.4km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Karasangou (23.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Toirsu (20.9km)
- water tank;
- a contained pool or tank of water at, below, or above ground level.
- Vodokhranilishche Mogilka (15.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora Chaargen (9.3km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Letnik Tashrabat (7.2km)
Airports close to Kolodets Kochkarbulok
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (121.2km)
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (144.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kolodets Kochkarbulok
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (132.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.