Traveling Luck for Gora Baldagi, Tajikistan (general), Tajikistan
Where is Gora Baldagi?What's around Gora Baldagi?
Wikipedia near Gora Baldagi
Where to stay near Gora Baldagi
The timezone in Gora Baldagi is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 07:36 and Sunset at 17:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.4283°, Longitude. 69.1786° , Elevation. 918m
Satellite map around Gora Baldagi
Loading map of Gora Baldagi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gora Baldagi, in Tajikistan (general), Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rodnik Kyrk-Kuduk (2.8km)
- Rodnik Dzhatyrgen (5.1km)
- Rodnik Kamyshogly (7km)
- Rodnik Astana (8.7km)
- Rodnik Kamysh-Ogly (8.7km)
- Rodnik Kyzylbulak (12.7km)
- Rodnik Burbulak (12.8km)
- Rodnik Orgaybulak (14.8km)
- Rodnik Zaubulok (15.5km)
- Rodnik Zaubulok (18.6km)
- Rodnik )) (( Tally (19.3km)
- Rodnik Ichagly (20km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Kichik-Shor (3.5km)
- Kolodets Kyrkuduk (3.8km)
- Kolodets Khodzhakuraley (9.3km)
- Kolodets )) (( Kazak-Kuduk (9.9km)
- Kolodets )) (( Terekli-Kuduk (13.9km)
- Kolodets Byr-Bulak (14.2km)
- Kolodets Bostan (15.3km)
- Kolodets Tinbas (17.2km)
- Kolodets Korsen (17.8km)
- Kolodets Yeshkibulok (18.8km)
- Kolodets Shegen (20.4km)
- oxbow lake;
- a crescent-shaped lake commonly found adjacent to meandering streams.
- Ozero Podkova (15.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bugor Topchaktepa (15.2km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Beshkuduk (5.1km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Parkharskiy Rayon (19.6km)
Airports close to Gora Baldagi
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (109.1km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (156.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gora Baldagi
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (98km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (205.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.