Traveling Luck for Rodnik Kyrk-Kuduk, Tajikistan (general), Tajikistan
Where is Rodnik Kyrk-Kuduk?What's around Rodnik Kyrk-Kuduk?
Wikipedia near Rodnik Kyrk-Kuduk
Where to stay near Rodnik Kyrk-Kuduk
The timezone in Rodnik Kyrk-Kuduk is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 07:34 and Sunset at 17:34. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.4167°, Longitude. 69.2000°
Satellite map around Rodnik Kyrk-Kuduk
Loading map of Rodnik Kyrk-Kuduk and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rodnik Kyrk-Kuduk, in Tajikistan (general), Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Beshquduq (1.7km)
- Kyrkuduk (2.2km)
- Alkamazhar (6.2km)
- Qamishogly (10.6km)
- Surhob (12.9km)
- Komsomol (15.6km)
- Pobeda (16.8km)
- Birbuloq (17km)
- Sarhad (17.4km)
- Kochkiya (17.5km)
- Marguzar (17.7km)
- Quduklí (17.8km)
- Pervoye Maya (18.4km)
- Zarbdor (18.5km)
- Mogul (18.9km)
- (( Afgan-Kishlak )) (19.5km)
- Alovuddin (19.5km)
- Arabo (19.7km)
- (( Imeni Kirova )) (20km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- oxbow lake;
- a crescent-shaped lake commonly found adjacent to meandering streams.
- Ozero Podkova (14km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bugor Topchaktepa (12.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Qatorkŭhi Karatoy (12.7km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Beshkuduk (5.2km)
- irrigation ditch;
- a ditch which serves to distribute irrigation water.
- Aryk Kelyanchi (18.6km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Parkharskiy Rayon (18.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Qizilsu (19.5km)
Airports close to Rodnik Kyrk-Kuduk
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (108.2km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (159.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rodnik Kyrk-Kuduk
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (95.6km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (208km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.