Traveling Luck for Pereval Beshbulok, Khatlon, Tajikistan
Where is Pereval Beshbulok?What's around Pereval Beshbulok?
Wikipedia near Pereval Beshbulok
Where to stay near Pereval Beshbulok
Also known as Pereval Besh-Bulak
The timezone in Pereval Beshbulok is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 07:30 and Sunset at 17:05. It's light
Latitude. 37.7031°, Longitude. 69.1450°
Satellite map around Pereval Beshbulok
Loading map of Pereval Beshbulok and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pereval Beshbulok, in Khatlon, Tajikistan
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rodnik Losaybulok (2.8km)
- Rodnik Beshbulok (3.9km)
- Rodnik )) (( Paiman (4.9km)
- Rodnik Dzhalail' (6.9km)
- Rodnik Kyzylbulok (9.5km)
- Rodnik Dzhargabulok (10.6km)
- Rodnik Kil'killyak (13.2km)
- Rodnik )) (( Kamlen-Dara (13.5km)
- Rodnik Bogma (13.5km)
- Chashmai Ulonbulok (16.2km)
- Rodnik Karaagach (16.2km)
- Rodnik )) (( Dzharip-Kul (18.3km)
- Rodnik Uchbulok (18.5km)
- Rodnik Beshdara (19km)
- Rodnik Zaubulok (19.2km)
- Rodnik Chetdara (20.4km)
- Rodnik Chay-Kil'dy (22.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Kochkarbulok (1.9km)
- Kolodets Talbulok (4.9km)
- Kolodets Duzdoybulok (5km)
- Kolodets Karabulok (7.4km)
- Kolodets Darbaza (7.4km)
- Kolodets Nayman (11.5km)
- Kolodets Koshkin (12km)
- Kolodets Kharyzbulok (14km)
- Kolodets Yeshkibulok (18.8km)
- Kolodets Kumratbulok (21.2km)
- Kolodets Aytugan (22.6km)
- Kolodets Yeshkibulok (24.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- a burial site.
- Mazar Duzdoybulok (5.9km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Kuykuchek (14.3km)
- water tank;
- a contained pool or tank of water at, below, or above ground level.
- Vodokhranilishche Mogilka (13.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora Chaargen (10.6km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Letnik Tashrabat (7.1km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Viloyati Khatlon (23.8km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Karasangou (22.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Toirsu (22.7km)
Airports close to Pereval Beshbulok
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (119.7km)
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (145km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pereval Beshbulok
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (134.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.