Traveling Luck for Ferma Pyataya Sovkhoza Dzhangara, Khatlon, Tajikistan
Where is Ferma Pyataya Sovkhoza Dzhangara?What's around Ferma Pyataya Sovkhoza Dzhangara?
Wikipedia near Ferma Pyataya Sovkhoza Dzhangara
Where to stay near Ferma Pyataya Sovkhoza Dzhangara
The timezone in Ferma Pyataya Sovkhoza Dzhangara is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 07:36 and Sunset at 17:31. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.5144°, Longitude. 69.1867°
Satellite map around Ferma Pyataya Sovkhoza Dzhangara
Loading map of Ferma Pyataya Sovkhoza Dzhangara and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ferma Pyataya Sovkhoza Dzhangara, in Khatlon, Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tojikishlok (10.6km)
- Beshquduq (11.8km)
- Mayda-Patta (14.7km)
- Kyrkuduk (15.7km)
- Alkamazhar (15.8km)
- Dashtag (16.3km)
- Surhob (16.3km)
- Kyzylsu (17km)
- Qamishogly (17.3km)
- Arabo (17.9km)
- (( Imeni Kirova )) (17.9km)
- Pervoye Maya (18.1km)
- Dong (18.8km)
- Khavzako (19.2km)
- Jida (19.8km)
- Tugul (19.8km)
- Shaftolubog (19.9km)
- Birbuloq (19.9km)
- Komsomol (20.2km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets )) (( Kazak-Kuduk (2.9km)
- Kolodets )) (( Terekli-Kuduk (7.6km)
- Kolodets Khodzhakuraley (9.6km)
- Kolodets Bostan (12.1km)
- Kolodets Yeshkibulok (13km)
- Kolodets Kumratbulok (13.1km)
- Kolodets Tinbas (13.4km)
- Kolodets Yeshkibulok (13.6km)
- Kolodets Kichik-Shor (14km)
- Kolodets Kyrkuduk (14.8km)
- Kolodets Korsen (15.2km)
- Kolodets Koshkin (16.8km)
- Kolodets Shegen (18.5km)
- Kolodets Byr-Bulak (20.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rodnik Zaubulok (7.3km)
- Rodnik Zaubulok (9.6km)
- Rodnik Dzhatyrgen (9.8km)
- Rodnik Kyrk-Kuduk (13.5km)
- Chashmai Ulonbulok (13.7km)
- Rodnik Chetdara (14km)
- Rodnik Beshdara (15.4km)
- Rodnik Kamysh-Ogly (16.4km)
- Rodnik Burbulak (16.7km)
- Rodnik Dzhargabulok (17.1km)
- Rodnik Astana (17.2km)
- Rodnik Kamyshogly (18.2km)
- Rodnik Karaagach (19.9km)
Accommodation around Ferma Pyataya Sovkhoza DzhangaraTravelingLuck Hotels
Availability and bookings
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Qatorkŭhi Tereklitoy (10.5km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Maydapatta (14.8km)
- oxbow lake;
- a crescent-shaped lake commonly found adjacent to meandering streams.
- Ozero Podkova (16.5km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Beshkuduk (8.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bugor Topchaktepa (20km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Parkharskiy Rayon (16.1km)
Airports close to Ferma Pyataya Sovkhoza Dzhangara
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (120.7km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (145.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ferma Pyataya Sovkhoza Dzhangara
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (108.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.