Traveling Luck for Rodnik Beshbulok, Khatlon, Tajikistan
Where is Rodnik Beshbulok?What's around Rodnik Beshbulok?
Wikipedia near Rodnik Beshbulok
Where to stay near Rodnik Beshbulok
Also known as Rodnik Besh-Bulak
The timezone in Rodnik Beshbulok is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 05:02 and Sunset at 19:48. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.6856°, Longitude. 69.1167°
Satellite map around Rodnik Beshbulok
Loading map of Rodnik Beshbulok and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rodnik Beshbulok, in Khatlon, Tajikistan
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rodnik Beshbulok (0km)
- Rodnik )) (( Paiman (2.7km)
- Rodnik Losaybulok (6.6km)
- Rodnik Dzhargabulok (7.9km)
- Rodnik Dzhalail' (10.7km)
- Chashmai Ulonbulok (13.2km)
- Rodnik Kyzylbulok (13.2km)
- Rodnik Bogma (15.5km)
- Rodnik Kil'killyak (16.2km)
- Rodnik )) (( Kamlen-Dara (16.6km)
- Rodnik Zaubulok (17.4km)
- Rodnik Karaagach (18km)
- Rodnik Beshdara (19.9km)
- Rodnik Uchbulok (20.1km)
- Rodnik Chetdara (21.1km)
- Rodnik Chay-Kil'dy (21.1km)
- Rodnik )) (( Dzharip-Kul (21.5km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Kochkarbulok (4.7km)
- Kolodets Talbulok (5.3km)
- Kolodets Duzdoybulok (8.6km)
- Kolodets Koshkin (9km)
- Kolodets Darbaza (9.2km)
- Kolodets Karabulok (9.9km)
- Kolodets Nayman (13.3km)
- Kolodets Yeshkibulok (15.6km)
- Kolodets Kharyzbulok (15.9km)
- Kolodets Kumratbulok (18km)
- Kolodets Yeshkibulok (21.2km)
- Kolodets )) (( Terekli-Kuduk (23.1km)
- Kolodets Aytugan (23.3km)
- Kolodets Tinbas (24.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- a burial site.
- Mazar Duzdoybulok (9.3km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Ferma Pyataya Sovkhoza Dzhangara (24.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Kuykuchek (10.7km)
- water tank;
- a contained pool or tank of water at, below, or above ground level.
- Vodokhranilishche Mogilka (14km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora Chaargen (9.1km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Letnik Tashrabat (3.5km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Viloyati Khatlon (23.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Toirsu (25.1km)
Airports close to Rodnik Beshbulok
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (121.1km)
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (142.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rodnik Beshbulok
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (133.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.