Traveling Luck for Kolodets )) (( Kazak-Kuduk, Tajikistan (general), Tajikistan
Where is Kolodets )) (( Kazak-Kuduk?What's around Kolodets )) (( Kazak-Kuduk?
Wikipedia near Kolodets )) (( Kazak-Kuduk
Where to stay near Kolodets )) (( Kazak-Kuduk
The timezone in Kolodets )) (( Kazak-Kuduk is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 07:36 and Sunset at 17:29. It's light
Latitude. 37.5000°, Longitude. 69.1667°
Satellite map around Kolodets )) (( Kazak-Kuduk
Loading map of Kolodets )) (( Kazak-Kuduk and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kolodets )) (( Kazak-Kuduk, in Tajikistan (general), Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Beshquduq (10.4km)
- Tojikishlok (10.9km)
- Alkamazhar (13.4km)
- Kyrkuduk (14.2km)
- Qamishogly (14.5km)
- Birbuloq (17km)
- Mayda-Patta (17.2km)
- Surhob (17.2km)
- Dashtag (18.7km)
- Kyzylsu (19.6km)
- Pervoye Maya (19.9km)
- Arabo (19.9km)
- (( Imeni Kirova )) (20km)
- Komsomol (21.2km)
- Dong (21.5km)
- Khavzako (21.8km)
- Marguzar (21.8km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets )) (( Kazak-Kuduk (0km)
- Kolodets )) (( Terekli-Kuduk (5.9km)
- Kolodets Khodzhakuraley (6.6km)
- Kolodets Bostan (9.9km)
- Kolodets Tinbas (11.4km)
- Kolodets Yeshkibulok (11.5km)
- Kolodets Kichik-Shor (11.6km)
- Kolodets Kumratbulok (12.3km)
- Kolodets Korsen (13km)
- Kolodets Kyrkuduk (13.3km)
- Kolodets Yeshkibulok (13.4km)
- Kolodets Shegen (16.3km)
- Kolodets Byr-Bulak (17.1km)
- Kolodets Koshkin (17.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rodnik Dzhatyrgen (7.1km)
- Rodnik Zaubulok (8.7km)
- Rodnik Zaubulok (11.9km)
- Rodnik Kyrk-Kuduk (12km)
- Rodnik Kamysh-Ogly (13.6km)
- Chashmai Ulonbulok (14km)
- Rodnik Astana (16.5km)
- Rodnik Kamyshogly (16.7km)
- Rodnik Chetdara (16.9km)
- Rodnik Burbulak (17.1km)
- Rodnik Dzhargabulok (18.2km)
- Rodnik Beshdara (18.3km)
- Rodnik Kyzylbulak (21.8km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ovrag Kichkine-Auzikensay (18.3km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Ferma Pyataya Sovkhoza Dzhangara (2.9km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Maydapatta (16.4km)
- oxbow lake;
- a crescent-shaped lake commonly found adjacent to meandering streams.
- Ozero Podkova (17.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bugor Topchaktepa (20.4km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Qatorkŭhi Tereklitoy (10.6km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Beshkuduk (8.2km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Parkharskiy Rayon (18.2km)
Airports close to Kolodets )) (( Kazak-Kuduk
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (118.3km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (147.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kolodets )) (( Kazak-Kuduk
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (107.5km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (205.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.