Traveling Luck for Chabet el Kemmîne, Batna, Algeria
Where is Chabet el Kemmine?What's around Chabet el Kemmine?
Wikipedia near Chabet el Kemmine
Where to stay near Chabet el Kemmîne
Also known as Oued el Kemene
The timezone in Chabet el Kemmine is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 07:18 and Sunset at 17:24. It's light
Latitude. 35.5086°, Longitude. 6.2392°
Satellite map around Chabet el Kemmîne
Loading map of Chabet el Kemmîne and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Chabet el Kemmîne, in Batna, Algeria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tazoult-Lambese (3.6km)
- Markounâ (6.5km)
- Bou Rhaïs (9km)
- Batna (9.5km)
- Tamchit (9.7km)
- Bou Zorane (9.7km)
- Mechta Ouled Rouilette (10.9km)
- Mechta Oulad Sidi Ahmed (11.3km)
- Mechta Ouled Darradj (12.5km)
- Bou Ilef (13km)
- Mechtet el Biâr (14km)
- Mechta Chabet Lalam (15.1km)
- Mechta Chabet Lalam (15.7km)
- Bou Keddad (15.7km)
- Mechta M'Saïd (15.9km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Mechtet Meriem (14km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Fesdis (15.1km)
- religious center;
- a facility where more than one religious activity is carried out, e.g., retreat, school, monastery, worship.
- Zaouia Aïn el Assafeur (15.3km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Batna (8.6km)
- abandoned airfield;
- once used for aircraft operations with runway.
- Batna (10.4km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Les Trois Pierres (12.2km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Mechta Oulad Djaab (8.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Koudiat Bou Akhal (7.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Koudiat Sidi Yahia (14km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Draa Oum Rkra (9.2km)
- a building used as a human habitation.
- Maison Forestière de Titouguelt (12.6km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Moulin des Ruines (12.6km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Forêt d' Ich Ali (10.2km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Tombeau de Flavius (1.9km)
- canalized stream;
- a stream that has been substantially ditched, diked, or straightened.
- Oued el Goûrzi (15.1km)
Airports close to Chabet el Kemmîne
Mohamed boudiaf international(CZL), Constantine, Algeria (115.3km)
Biskra(BSK), Biskra, Algeria (115.5km)
Setif ain arnat(GSF), Setif, Algeria (139.2km)
Jijel(GJL), Jijel, Algeria (183.1km)
Soummam(BJA), Bejaja, Algeria (212.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Chabet el Kemmîne
Telerghma, Telergma, Algeria (84.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.