Traveling Luck for Markounâ, Batna, Algeria
Where is Markouna?What's around Markouna?
Wikipedia near Markouna
Where to stay near Markounâ
Also known as Marcouna
The timezone in Markouna is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 07:42 and Sunset at 17:49. It's Dark
Latitude. 35.4883°, Longitude. 6.2900°
Satellite map around Markounâ
Loading map of Markounâ and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Markounâ, in Batna, Algeria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Markounâ (0km)
- Tazoult-Lambese (4km)
- Mechta Oulad Sidi Ahmed (8km)
- Mechta Baïou (11.2km)
- Sidi Mançar (11.3km)
- Bou Rhaïs (11.8km)
- Mechta Tiguennzaz (11.9km)
- Mechta Ouled Darradj (12.8km)
- Mechta Ouled Rouilette (13.5km)
- Oued Taga (14.6km)
- Mechta M'Saïd (14.7km)
- Bou Ahmar (15.5km)
- Bou Zorane (15.6km)
- Batna (15.8km)
- Tamchit (16.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- religious center;
- a facility where more than one religious activity is carried out, e.g., retreat, school, monastery, worship.
- Zaouia Aïn el Assafeur (14.8km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Batna (14.9km)
- abandoned airfield;
- once used for aircraft operations with runway.
- Batna (16.8km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Les Trois Pierres (5.8km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Mechta Oulad Djaab (12.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Koudiat Bou Akhal (13.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Draa Oum Rkra (5.3km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Forêt d' Ich Ali (16.1km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Tombeau de Flavius (5.3km)
Airports close to Markounâ
Mohamed boudiaf international(CZL), Constantine, Algeria (115.9km)
Biskra(BSK), Biskra, Algeria (116.1km)
Setif ain arnat(GSF), Setif, Algeria (145.4km)
Jijel(GJL), Jijel, Algeria (187.2km)
Soummam(BJA), Bejaja, Algeria (218.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Markounâ
Telerghma, Telergma, Algeria (86.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.