Traveling Luck for Batna, Batna, Algeria
Where is Batna?What's around Batna?
Wikipedia near Batna
Where to stay near Batna
Also known as باتنة, باتنه, Batna, Batna City, Wilaya de Batna, باتنة, باتنه, ولاية باتنة
The timezone in Batna is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 07:15 and Sunset at 18:22. It's light
Latitude. 35.5553°, Longitude. 6.1786°
Satellite map around Batna
Loading map of Batna and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Batna, in Batna, Algeria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Batna (0km)
- Bou Zorane (1.9km)
- Tamchit (3.6km)
- Bou Keddad (6.2km)
- Bou Ilef (7.6km)
- Msarat (9.3km)
- Seguene (9.6km)
- Bou Rhaïs (9.8km)
- Mechtet el Biâr (10.5km)
- Mechta Ouled Rouilette (10.8km)
- Hamla (10.8km)
- Mechta Chabet Lalam (11.8km)
- Mechta Chabet Lalam (11.8km)
- Tazoult-Lambese (13km)
- Lambiridi (13.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Mechtet Meriem (10.5km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Batna (0.9km)
- abandoned airfield;
- once used for aircraft operations with runway.
- Batna (2.6km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Teniet el Hadjoul (11.1km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Mechta Oulad Djaab (6.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Koudiat Bou Akhal (3.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Koudiat Sidi Yahia (10.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Djebel el Mraoua (9.1km)
- a building used as a human habitation.
- Maison Forestière de Titouguelt (11.3km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Moulin des Ruines (6.8km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Forêt d' Ich Ali (8.4km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Tombeau de Flavius (10.5km)
- intermittent wetland;
- often boggy land.
- Saint Germain (9km)
- canalized stream;
- a stream that has been substantially ditched, diked, or straightened.
- Oued el Goûrzi (11.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Tenîet el Adjoul (13.6km)
Airports close to Batna
Mohamed boudiaf international(CZL), Constantine, Algeria (112.2km)
Biskra(BSK), Biskra, Algeria (118km)
Setif ain arnat(GSF), Setif, Algeria (129.8km)
Jijel(GJL), Jijel, Algeria (175.3km)
Soummam(BJA), Bejaja, Algeria (203.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Batna
Telerghma, Telergma, Algeria (79.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.