Traveling Luck for Village Nègre, Batna, Algeria
Where is Village Negre?What's around Village Negre?
Wikipedia near Village Negre
Where to stay near Village Nègre
Also known as Zmala
The timezone in Village Negre is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 07:41 and Sunset at 17:52. It's Dark
Latitude. 35.5414°, Longitude. 6.1811°
Satellite map around Village Nègre
Loading map of Village Nègre and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Village Nègre, in Batna, Algeria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Batna (2km)
- Tamchit (2.6km)
- Bou Zorane (3.4km)
- Bou Keddad (7.7km)
- Bou Ilef (9.1km)
- Mechtet el Biâr (9.3km)
- Bou Rhaïs (10.1km)
- Msarat (11km)
- Seguene (11.1km)
- Hamla (11.3km)
- Mechta Ouled Rouilette (11.4km)
- Tazoult-Lambese (11.4km)
- Mechta Chabet Lalam (13.1km)
- Lambiridi (13.2km)
- Mechta Chabet Lalam (13.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Mechtet Meriem (9.3km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Mechtet Kâsrou (13.3km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Batna (1.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Le Lac (13km)
- abandoned airfield;
- once used for aircraft operations with runway.
- Batna (2.5km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Teniet el Hadjoul (13km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Mechta Oulad Djaab (6.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Koudiat Bou Akhal (1.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Koudiat Sidi Yahia (9.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Djebel el Mraoua (9.9km)
- a building used as a human habitation.
- Maison Forestière de Titouguelt (9.8km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Moulin des Ruines (8.4km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Forêt d' Ich Ali (6.8km)
- intermittent wetland;
- often boggy land.
- Saint Germain (11km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Tombeau de Flavius (9.3km)
- canalized stream;
- a stream that has been substantially ditched, diked, or straightened.
- Oued el Goûrzi (13.1km)
Airports close to Village Nègre
Mohamed boudiaf international(CZL), Constantine, Algeria (113.8km)
Biskra(BSK), Biskra, Algeria (116.4km)
Setif ain arnat(GSF), Setif, Algeria (131.3km)
Jijel(GJL), Jijel, Algeria (177.2km)
Soummam(BJA), Bejaja, Algeria (204.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Village Nègre
Telerghma, Telergma, Algeria (81.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.