Traveling Luck for Mechta Oulad Sidi Ahmed, Batna, Algeria
Where is Mechta Oulad Sidi Ahmed?What's around Mechta Oulad Sidi Ahmed?
Wikipedia near Mechta Oulad Sidi Ahmed
Where to stay near Mechta Oulad Sidi Ahmed
The timezone in Mechta Oulad Sidi Ahmed is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 07:16 and Sunset at 18:21. It's Dark
Latitude. 35.5333°, Longitude. 6.3333°
Satellite map around Mechta Oulad Sidi Ahmed
Loading map of Mechta Oulad Sidi Ahmed and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mechta Oulad Sidi Ahmed, in Batna, Algeria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mechta Oulad Sidi Ahmed (0km)
- Sidi Mançar (5.8km)
- Mechta Ouled Darradj (7km)
- Mechta M'Saïd (7.1km)
- Markounâ (8km)
- Bou Rhaïs (9.6km)
- Mechta Ouled Rouilette (10.3km)
- Tazoult-Lambese (11km)
- Mechta Tikabiene (13.4km)
- El Madher (13.4km)
- Mechta Chabet Lalam (15km)
- Mechta Aïn Tamalalet (15km)
- Mechta Tiguennzaz (15.6km)
- Mechtat el Malahkal (15.8km)
- Mechta Chabet Lalam (15.8km)
- Bou Ahmar (16km)
- Bou Ilef (16.2km)
- Mechta Baïou (16.3km)
- Timgad (16.5km)
- Bou Zorane (16.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Fesdis (12.9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Station d' El Madher-Pasteur (16.4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Bled el Madher (15.4km)
- religious center;
- a facility where more than one religious activity is carried out, e.g., retreat, school, monastery, worship.
- Zaouia Aïn el Assafeur (7.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Le Lac (13.3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Les Trois Pierres (9.3km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Mechta Oulad Djaab (12.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Koudiat Bou Akhal (17.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Djebel Bou Arîf (16.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Draa Oum Rkra (2.7km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Moulin des Ruines (16.4km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Tombeau de Flavius (9.4km)
- canalized stream;
- a stream that has been substantially ditched, diked, or straightened.
- Oued el Goûrzi (15km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Foum Rherab (10.8km)
Airports close to Mechta Oulad Sidi Ahmed
Mohamed boudiaf international(CZL), Constantine, Algeria (108.4km)
Biskra(BSK), Biskra, Algeria (124.1km)
Setif ain arnat(GSF), Setif, Algeria (145.2km)
Jijel(GJL), Jijel, Algeria (182.4km)
Soummam(BJA), Bejaja, Algeria (216.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mechta Oulad Sidi Ahmed
Telerghma, Telergma, Algeria (80.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.