Traveling Luck for Bou Zorane, Batna, Algeria
Where is Bou Zorane?What's around Bou Zorane?
Wikipedia near Bou Zorane
Where to stay near Bou Zorane
The timezone in Bou Zorane is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 07:42 and Sunset at 17:51. It's light
Latitude. 35.5650°, Longitude. 6.1897°
Satellite map around Bou Zorane
Loading map of Bou Zorane and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bou Zorane, in Batna, Algeria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bou Zorane (0km)
- Batna (1.9km)
- Tamchit (5.5km)
- Bou Ilef (5.8km)
- Bou Keddad (6.7km)
- Bou Rhaïs (8.3km)
- Mechta Ouled Rouilette (9.1km)
- Msarat (9.1km)
- Seguene (9.9km)
- Mechta Chabet Lalam (9.9km)
- Mechta Chabet Lalam (10km)
- Hamla (12.1km)
- Mechtet el Biâr (12.3km)
- Tazoult-Lambese (13.3km)
- Mechta Ouled Darradj (13.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Mechtet Meriem (12.3km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Batna (2.2km)
- abandoned airfield;
- once used for aircraft operations with runway.
- Batna (4.4km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Teniet el Hadjoul (9.9km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Mechta Oulad Djaab (5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Koudiat Bou Akhal (4.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Koudiat Sidi Yahia (12.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Djebel el Mraoua (10.2km)
- a building used as a human habitation.
- Maison Forestière de Titouguelt (13.1km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Moulin des Ruines (5km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Forêt d' Ich Ali (10.1km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Tombeau de Flavius (10.4km)
- intermittent wetland;
- often boggy land.
- Saint Germain (8km)
- canalized stream;
- a stream that has been substantially ditched, diked, or straightened.
- Oued el Goûrzi (9.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Tenîet el Adjoul (12.7km)
Airports close to Bou Zorane
Mohamed boudiaf international(CZL), Constantine, Algeria (110.4km)
Biskra(BSK), Biskra, Algeria (119.8km)
Setif ain arnat(GSF), Setif, Algeria (129.8km)
Jijel(GJL), Jijel, Algeria (174.2km)
Soummam(BJA), Bejaja, Algeria (202.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bou Zorane
Telerghma, Telergma, Algeria (78.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.