Traveling Luck for Commune de Batna, Algeria (general), Algeria
Where is Commune de Batna?What's around Commune de Batna?
Wikipedia near Commune de Batna
Where to stay near Commune de Batna
The timezone in Commune de Batna is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 07:16 and Sunset at 17:25. It's Dark
Latitude. 35.5667°, Longitude. 6.1833°
Satellite map around Commune de Batna
Loading map of Commune de Batna and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Commune de Batna, in Algeria (general), Algeria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Mechtet Meriem (12km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Batna (2.3km)
- abandoned airfield;
- once used for aircraft operations with runway.
- Batna (4.1km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Teniet el Hadjoul (9.5km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Commune de Batna (0km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Mechta Oulad Djaab (5.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Koudiat Bou Akhal (4.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Koudiat Sidi Yahia (12km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Djebel el Mraoua (9.5km)
- a building used as a human habitation.
- Maison Forestière de Titouguelt (12.9km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Moulin des Ruines (5.2km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Forêt d' Ich Ali (10km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Tombeau de Flavius (11km)
- intermittent wetland;
- often boggy land.
- Saint Germain (7.6km)
- canalized stream;
- a stream that has been substantially ditched, diked, or straightened.
- Oued el Goûrzi (10.3km)
Airports close to Commune de Batna
Mohamed boudiaf international(CZL), Constantine, Algeria (110.5km)
Biskra(BSK), Biskra, Algeria (119.7km)
Setif ain arnat(GSF), Setif, Algeria (129.1km)
Jijel(GJL), Jijel, Algeria (173.8km)
Soummam(BJA), Bejaja, Algeria (202.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Commune de Batna
Telerghma, Telergma, Algeria (78.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.