Traveling Luck for Mechta Oulad Djaab, Batna, Algeria
Where is Mechta Oulad Djaab?What's around Mechta Oulad Djaab?
Wikipedia near Mechta Oulad Djaab
Where to stay near Mechta Oulad Djaab
Also known as Mechtet 'Azzab, Mechtet 'Azzâb
The timezone in Mechta Oulad Djaab is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 05:21 and Sunset at 19:43. It's light
Latitude. 35.5667°, Longitude. 6.2333°
Satellite map around Mechta Oulad Djaab
Loading map of Mechta Oulad Djaab and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mechta Oulad Djaab, in Batna, Algeria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bou Rhaïs (3.4km)
- Mechta Ouled Rouilette (4.4km)
- Bou Zorane (5km)
- Bou Ilef (5km)
- Batna (6.4km)
- Mechta Chabet Lalam (7.2km)
- Mechta Chabet Lalam (7.7km)
- Mechta Ouled Darradj (8.6km)
- Tamchit (9.5km)
- Bou Keddad (11.4km)
- Tazoult-Lambese (11.5km)
- Mechta Oulad Sidi Ahmed (12.3km)
- Markounâ (12.7km)
- Mechta Belkhez (12.7km)
- Mechta M'Saïd (12.8km)
- Msarat (13.2km)
- Mechta Bou Ikhfaoun (13.9km)
- Seguene (14.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Station d' El Madher-Pasteur (15km)
- religious center;
- a facility where more than one religious activity is carried out, e.g., retreat, school, monastery, worship.
- Zaouia Aïn el Assafeur (11.5km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Batna (6.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Le Lac (14.1km)
- abandoned airfield;
- once used for aircraft operations with runway.
- Batna (8.9km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Teniet el Hadjoul (11.7km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Mechta Oulad Djaab (0km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Koudiat Bou Akhal (7.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Draa Oum Rkra (11.9km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Moulin des Ruines (4.8km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Forêt d' Ich Ali (13.3km)
- intermittent wetland;
- often boggy land.
- Saint Germain (10.6km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Tombeau de Flavius (7.8km)
- canalized stream;
- a stream that has been substantially ditched, diked, or straightened.
- Oued el Goûrzi (7.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Tenîet el Adjoul (15km)
Airports close to Mechta Oulad Djaab
Mohamed boudiaf international(CZL), Constantine, Algeria (108.1km)
Biskra(BSK), Biskra, Algeria (122.2km)
Setif ain arnat(GSF), Setif, Algeria (133.4km)
Jijel(GJL), Jijel, Algeria (175km)
Soummam(BJA), Bejaja, Algeria (205.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mechta Oulad Djaab
Telerghma, Telergma, Algeria (76.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.