Traveling Luck for Mechta Ouled Darradj, Batna, Algeria
Where is Mechta Ouled Darradj?What's around Mechta Ouled Darradj?
Wikipedia near Mechta Ouled Darradj
Where to stay near Mechta Ouled Darradj
Also known as Mechtet Ouled Darradj, Mechtet Ouled Darrâdj
The timezone in Mechta Ouled Darradj is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 07:37 and Sunset at 17:23. It's Dark
Latitude. 35.5789°, Longitude. 6.3075°
Satellite map around Mechta Ouled Darradj
Loading map of Mechta Ouled Darradj and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mechta Ouled Darradj, in Batna, Algeria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mechta Ouled Darradj (0km)
- Mechta M'Saïd (4.2km)
- Mechta Ouled Rouilette (4.7km)
- Bou Rhaïs (5.3km)
- Mechta Oulad Sidi Ahmed (7km)
- Mechta Chabet Lalam (8.4km)
- Mechta Chabet Lalam (9.2km)
- El Madher (9.7km)
- Mechta Belkhez (10.2km)
- Bou Ilef (10.7km)
- Sidi Mançar (11.7km)
- Markounâ (12.8km)
- Mechtat el Malahkal (13.5km)
- Bou Zorane (13.5km)
- Tazoult-Lambese (14.2km)
- Mechta Tikabiene (14.3km)
- Mechta Mezzari (14.4km)
- Mechta Bou Ikhfaoun (14.9km)
- Mechta Djerma Dahra (14.9km)
- Batna (15km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Fesdis (6km)
- religious center;
- a facility where more than one religious activity is carried out, e.g., retreat, school, monastery, worship.
- Zaouia Aïn el Assafeur (3km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Bled el Madher (9.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Station d' El Madher-Pasteur (10km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Batna (14.7km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Les Trois Pierres (15.9km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Village Nègre (15.3km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Mechta Oulad Djaab (8.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Koudiat Bou Akhal (15.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Djebel Bou Arîf (15.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Draa Oum Rkra (8.6km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Moulin des Ruines (11.2km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Tombeau de Flavius (10.9km)
- canalized stream;
- a stream that has been substantially ditched, diked, or straightened.
- Oued el Goûrzi (8.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Foum Rherab (9km)
Airports close to Mechta Ouled Darradj
Mohamed boudiaf international(CZL), Constantine, Algeria (103.3km)
Biskra(BSK), Biskra, Algeria (127.9km)
Setif ain arnat(GSF), Setif, Algeria (138.9km)
Jijel(GJL), Jijel, Algeria (175.5km)
Soummam(BJA), Bejaja, Algeria (209.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mechta Ouled Darradj
Telerghma, Telergma, Algeria (73.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.