Traveling Luck for Koudiat Bou Akhal, Batna, Algeria
Where is Koudiat Bou Akhal?What's around Koudiat Bou Akhal?
Wikipedia near Koudiat Bou Akhal
Where to stay near Koudiat Bou Akhal
Also known as Ras Bel 'ous, Râs Bel 'oûs
The timezone in Koudiat Bou Akhal is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 05:28 and Sunset at 19:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 35.533333300000002°, Longitude. 6.1833333000000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Koudiat Bou Akhal, in Batna, Algeria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tamchit (2.6km)
- Batna (3.1km)
- Bou Zorane (4.5km)
- Bou Keddad (8.8km)
- Mechtet el Biâr (8.9km)
- Bou Ilef (10km)
- Bou Rhaïs (10.4km)
- Tazoult-Lambese (10.5km)
- Mechta Ouled Rouilette (11.8km)
- Hamla (11.8km)
- Seguene (12.1km)
- Msarat (12.1km)
- Lambiridi (13km)
- Markounâ (13.7km)
- Mechta Chabet Lalam (13.9km)
- Mechta Chabet Lalam (14.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Mechtet Meriem (8.9km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Mechtet Kâsrou (14.4km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Batna (2.3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Le Lac (12km)
- abandoned airfield;
- once used for aircraft operations with runway.
- Batna (3.1km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Teniet el Hadjoul (14.1km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Mechta Oulad Djaab (7.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Koudiat Bou Akhal (0km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Koudiat Sidi Yahia (8.9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Djebel el Mraoua (10.6km)
- a building used as a human habitation.
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Moulin des Ruines (9.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Koudiat el Haouassi (10km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Forêt d' Ich Ali (6km)
- intermittent wetland;
- often boggy land.
- Saint Germain (12.2km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Tombeau de Flavius (8.6km)
- canalized stream;
- a stream that has been substantially ditched, diked, or straightened.
- Oued el Goûrzi (13.9km)
Airports close to Koudiat Bou Akhal
Mohamed boudiaf international(CZL), Constantine, Algeria (114.7km)
Biskra(BSK), Biskra, Algeria (115.5km)
Setif ain arnat(GSF), Setif, Algeria (132.2km)
Jijel(GJL), Jijel, Algeria (178.4km)
Soummam(BJA), Bejaja, Algeria (206km)
Airfields or small airports close to Koudiat Bou Akhal
Telerghma, Telergma, Algeria (82.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.