Traveling Luck for Oued Gourzi, Batna, Algeria
Where is Oued Gourzi?What's around Oued Gourzi?
Wikipedia near Oued Gourzi
Where to stay near Oued Gourzi
The timezone in Oued Gourzi is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 05:39 and Sunset at 19:43. It's Dark
Latitude. 35.5519°, Longitude. 6.1439°
Satellite map around Oued Gourzi
Loading map of Oued Gourzi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Oued Gourzi, in Batna, Algeria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Batna (4.5km)
- abandoned airfield;
- once used for aircraft operations with runway.
- Batna (2.1km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Mechta Oulad Djaab (10.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Koudiat Bou Akhal (5.2km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Moulin des Ruines (9.8km)
- intermittent wetland;
- often boggy land.
- Saint Germain (9.7km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Mechtet Meriem (7.9km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Djebel Bou Kezzez (12.9km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Bir Tanout (11km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Mechtet Kâsrou (11.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- El Mbirîdi (12.9km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Teniet el Hadjoul (12km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Commune de Batna (4.9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Djebel el Mraoua (5.4km)
- a building used as a human habitation.
- Maison Forestière de Titouguelt (9.6km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Forêt d' Ich Ali (7.3km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Tombeau de Flavius (13.8km)
Airports close to Oued Gourzi
Mohamed boudiaf international(CZL), Constantine, Algeria (114.4km)
Biskra(BSK), Biskra, Algeria (115.9km)
Setif ain arnat(GSF), Setif, Algeria (127.2km)
Jijel(GJL), Jijel, Algeria (175km)
Soummam(BJA), Bejaja, Algeria (201.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Oued Gourzi
Telerghma, Telergma, Algeria (81.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.