Traveling Luck for Bou Rhaïs, Batna, Algeria
Where is Bou Rhais?What's around Bou Rhais?
Wikipedia near Bou Rhais
Where to stay near Bou Rhaïs
The timezone in Bou Rhais is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 07:18 and Sunset at 17:24. It's light
Latitude. 35.5703°, Longitude. 6.2625°
Satellite map around Bou Rhaïs
Loading map of Bou Rhaïs and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bou Rhaïs, in Batna, Algeria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bou Rhaïs (0km)
- Mechta Ouled Rouilette (1.9km)
- Mechta Ouled Darradj (5.3km)
- Mechta Chabet Lalam (6.6km)
- Bou Ilef (6.7km)
- Mechta Chabet Lalam (7.3km)
- Bou Zorane (8.3km)
- Mechta M'Saïd (9.4km)
- Mechta Oulad Sidi Ahmed (9.6km)
- Batna (9.8km)
- Mechta Belkhez (11.2km)
- Tazoult-Lambese (11.7km)
- Markounâ (11.8km)
- Tamchit (12.7km)
- Mechta Bou Ikhfaoun (13.8km)
- El Madher (14.6km)
- Bou Keddad (14.6km)
- Sidi Mançar (15.2km)
- Mechta Djerma Dahra (15.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Fesdis (6.1km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Bled el Madher (13.3km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Station d' El Madher-Pasteur (12.7km)
- religious center;
- a facility where more than one religious activity is carried out, e.g., retreat, school, monastery, worship.
- Zaouia Aïn el Assafeur (8.1km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Batna (9.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Le Lac (14.5km)
- abandoned airfield;
- once used for aircraft operations with runway.
- Batna (12.2km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Teniet el Hadjoul (13.6km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Mechta Oulad Djaab (3.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Koudiat Bou Akhal (10.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Draa Oum Rkra (9.8km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Moulin des Ruines (6.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Koudiat el Haouassi (13.5km)
- intermittent wetland;
- often boggy land.
- Saint Germain (12.9km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Tombeau de Flavius (8km)
- canalized stream;
- a stream that has been substantially ditched, diked, or straightened.
- Oued el Goûrzi (6.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Foum Rherab (14.2km)
Airports close to Bou Rhaïs
Mohamed boudiaf international(CZL), Constantine, Algeria (106.3km)
Biskra(BSK), Biskra, Algeria (124.3km)
Setif ain arnat(GSF), Setif, Algeria (135.6km)
Jijel(GJL), Jijel, Algeria (175.3km)
Soummam(BJA), Bejaja, Algeria (207.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bou Rhaïs
Telerghma, Telergma, Algeria (75.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.