Traveling Luck for Commune de Tazoult-Lambese, Algeria (general), Algeria
Where is Commune de Tazoult-Lambese?What's around Commune de Tazoult-Lambese?
Wikipedia near Commune de Tazoult-Lambese
Where to stay near Commune de Tazoult-Lambese
Also known as Tazoult
The timezone in Commune de Tazoult-Lambese is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 07:40 and Sunset at 17:54. It's light
Latitude. 35.4833°, Longitude. 6.2500°
Satellite map around Commune de Tazoult-Lambese
Loading map of Commune de Tazoult-Lambese and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Commune de Tazoult-Lambese, in Algeria (general), Algeria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tazoult-Lambese (0.7km)
- Markounâ (4.6km)
- Mechta Oulad Sidi Ahmed (11.8km)
- Bou Rhaïs (12.2km)
- Tamchit (12.4km)
- Batna (12.9km)
- Bou Zorane (13.3km)
- Mechta Baïou (13.3km)
- Mechta Ouled Rouilette (14.1km)
- Mechta Ouled Darradj (14.8km)
- Mechta Tiguennzaz (14.9km)
- Mechtet el Biâr (15.4km)
- Sidi Mançar (15.9km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Mechtet Meriem (15.4km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Batna (12km)
- abandoned airfield;
- once used for aircraft operations with runway.
- Batna (13.4km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Les Trois Pierres (9.8km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Mechta Oulad Djaab (11.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Koudiat Bou Akhal (10.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Koudiat Sidi Yahia (15.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Draa Oum Rkra (9.3km)
- a building used as a human habitation.
- Maison Forestière de Titouguelt (13.3km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Forêt d' Ich Ali (11.6km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Tombeau de Flavius (4.2km)
Airports close to Commune de Tazoult-Lambese
Biskra(BSK), Biskra, Algeria (113.1km)
Mohamed boudiaf international(CZL), Constantine, Algeria (118.1km)
Setif ain arnat(GSF), Setif, Algeria (142.5km)
Jijel(GJL), Jijel, Algeria (186.8km)
Soummam(BJA), Bejaja, Algeria (216.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Commune de Tazoult-Lambese
Telerghma, Telergma, Algeria (87.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.