Traveling Luck for Oued Skene, Batna, Algeria
Where is Oued Skene?What's around Oued Skene?
Wikipedia near Oued Skene
Where to stay near Oued Skene
Also known as Oued Sgane
The timezone in Oued Skene is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 05:27 and Sunset at 19:36. It's light
Latitude. 35.5705556°, Longitude. 6.1780556°
Geographic features & Photographs around Oued Skene, in Batna, Algeria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Mechtet Meriem (12.1km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Batna (2.9km)
- abandoned airfield;
- once used for aircraft operations with runway.
- Batna (4.2km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Teniet el Hadjoul (8.9km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Commune de Batna (0.8km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Mechta Oulad Djaab (6.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Koudiat Bou Akhal (5.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Djebel el Mraoua (8.9km)
- a building used as a human habitation.
- Maison Forestière de Titouguelt (13.2km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Moulin des Ruines (5.2km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Forêt d' Ich Ali (10.3km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Tombeau de Flavius (11.9km)
- intermittent wetland;
- often boggy land.
- Saint Germain (6.9km)
- canalized stream;
- a stream that has been substantially ditched, diked, or straightened.
- Oued el Goûrzi (10.4km)
Airports close to Oued Skene
Mohamed boudiaf international(CZL), Constantine, Algeria (110.3km)
Biskra(BSK), Biskra, Algeria (119.9km)
Setif ain arnat(GSF), Setif, Algeria (128.3km)
Jijel(GJL), Jijel, Algeria (173.2km)
Soummam(BJA), Bejaja, Algeria (201.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Oued Skene
Telerghma, Telergma, Algeria (77.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.