Traveling Luck for Oued Bou Gdane, Batna, Algeria
Where is Oued Bou Gdane?What's around Oued Bou Gdane?
Wikipedia near Oued Bou Gdane
Where to stay near Oued Bou Gdane
Also known as Oued Bou Kda, Oued Bou Kdâ
The timezone in Oued Bou Gdane is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 07:37 and Sunset at 17:23. It's light
Latitude. 35.5375°, Longitude. 6.2275°
Satellite map around Oued Bou Gdane
Loading map of Oued Bou Gdane and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Oued Bou Gdane, in Batna, Algeria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bou Zorane (5.8km)
- Bou Rhaïs (6.1km)
- Batna (6.1km)
- Tamchit (7.7km)
- Mechta Ouled Rouilette (7.8km)
- Tazoult-Lambese (7.8km)
- Bou Ilef (8.8km)
- Markounâ (9.9km)
- Mechta Ouled Darradj (10.8km)
- Mechta Chabet Lalam (11.3km)
- Mechta Chabet Lalam (11.8km)
- Mechta Oulad Sidi Ahmed (12.1km)
- Bou Keddad (12.2km)
- Mechtet el Biâr (13.7km)
- Mechta M'Saïd (14.7km)
- Msarat (14.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Mechtet Meriem (13.7km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Fesdis (11.8km)
- religious center;
- a facility where more than one religious activity is carried out, e.g., retreat, school, monastery, worship.
- Zaouia Aïn el Assafeur (13.7km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Batna (5.3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Le Lac (10.2km)
- abandoned airfield;
- once used for aircraft operations with runway.
- Batna (7.8km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Teniet el Hadjoul (14.9km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Mechta Oulad Djaab (4.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Koudiat Bou Akhal (5.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Koudiat Sidi Yahia (13.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Djebel el Mraoua (15.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Draa Oum Rkra (10.8km)
- a building used as a human habitation.
- Maison Forestière de Titouguelt (13.1km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Moulin des Ruines (8.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Koudiat el Haouassi (12.4km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Forêt d' Ich Ali (10.3km)
- intermittent wetland;
- often boggy land.
- Saint Germain (13.4km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Tombeau de Flavius (4.6km)
- canalized stream;
- a stream that has been substantially ditched, diked, or straightened.
- Oued el Goûrzi (11.3km)
Airports close to Oued Bou Gdane
Mohamed boudiaf international(CZL), Constantine, Algeria (112.1km)
Biskra(BSK), Biskra, Algeria (118.3km)
Setif ain arnat(GSF), Setif, Algeria (135.6km)
Jijel(GJL), Jijel, Algeria (178.8km)
Soummam(BJA), Bejaja, Algeria (208.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Oued Bou Gdane
Telerghma, Telergma, Algeria (80.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.