Traveling Luck for Oued Bou Gdane, Batna, Algeria
Where is Oued Bou Gdane?What's around Oued Bou Gdane?
Wikipedia near Oued Bou Gdane
Where to stay near Oued Bou Gdane
Also known as Oued Bou Kda, Oued Bou Kdâ
The timezone in Oued Bou Gdane is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 05:27 and Sunset at 19:35. It's light
Latitude. 35.5375°, Longitude. 6.2275°
Geographic features & Photographs around Oued Bou Gdane, in Batna, Algeria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bou Zorane (5.8km)
- Bou Rhaïs (6.1km)
- Batna (6.1km)
- Tamchit (7.7km)
- Mechta Ouled Rouilette (7.8km)
- Tazoult-Lambese (7.8km)
- Bou Ilef (8.8km)
- Markounâ (9.9km)
- Mechta Ouled Darradj (10.8km)
- Mechta Chabet Lalam (11.3km)
- Mechta Chabet Lalam (11.8km)
- Mechta Oulad Sidi Ahmed (12.1km)
- Bou Keddad (12.2km)
- Mechtet el Biâr (13.7km)
- Mechta M'Saïd (14.7km)
- Msarat (14.9km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- religious center;
- a facility where more than one religious activity is carried out, e.g., retreat, school, monastery, worship.
- Zaouia Aïn el Assafeur (13.7km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Batna (5.3km)
- abandoned airfield;
- once used for aircraft operations with runway.
- Batna (7.8km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Mechta Oulad Djaab (4.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Koudiat Bou Akhal (5.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Koudiat Sidi Yahia (13.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Draa Oum Rkra (10.8km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Moulin des Ruines (8.4km)
- intermittent wetland;
- often boggy land.
- Saint Germain (13.4km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Mechtet Meriem (13.7km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Fesdis (11.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Le Lac (10.2km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Teniet el Hadjoul (14.9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Djebel el Mraoua (15.1km)
- a building used as a human habitation.
- Maison Forestière de Titouguelt (13.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Koudiat el Haouassi (12.4km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Forêt d' Ich Ali (10.3km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Tombeau de Flavius (4.6km)
- canalized stream;
- a stream that has been substantially ditched, diked, or straightened.
- Oued el Goûrzi (11.3km)
Airports close to Oued Bou Gdane
Mohamed boudiaf international(CZL), Constantine, Algeria (112.1km)
Biskra(BSK), Biskra, Algeria (118.3km)
Setif ain arnat(GSF), Setif, Algeria (135.6km)
Jijel(GJL), Jijel, Algeria (178.8km)
Soummam(BJA), Bejaja, Algeria (208.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Oued Bou Gdane
Telerghma, Telergma, Algeria (80.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.