Traveling Luck for Draa Oum Rkra, Batna, Algeria
Where is Draa Oum Rkra?What's around Draa Oum Rkra?
Wikipedia near Draa Oum Rkra
Where to stay near Draa Oum Rkra
Also known as Dra' Oumm Rkha, Drâ' Oumm Rkha
The timezone in Draa Oum Rkra is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 07:33 and Sunset at 17:22. It's light
Latitude. 35.5178°, Longitude. 6.3194°
Satellite map around Draa Oum Rkra
Loading map of Draa Oum Rkra and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Draa Oum Rkra, in Batna, Algeria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mechta Oulad Sidi Ahmed (2.7km)
- Markounâ (5.3km)
- Sidi Mançar (7.1km)
- Tazoult-Lambese (8.5km)
- Mechta Ouled Darradj (8.6km)
- Mechta M'Saïd (9.6km)
- Bou Rhaïs (9.8km)
- Mechta Ouled Rouilette (10.9km)
- Mechta Tiguennzaz (13.8km)
- Mechta Baïou (14.2km)
- Bou Ahmar (15.3km)
- Mechta Tikabiene (15.9km)
- Oued Taga (15.9km)
- Mechta Chabet Lalam (15.9km)
- El Madher (16km)
- Bou Zorane (16.2km)
- Bou Ilef (16.4km)
- Mechta Chabet Lalam (16.7km)
- Batna (16.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Fesdis (14.2km)
- religious center;
- a facility where more than one religious activity is carried out, e.g., retreat, school, monastery, worship.
- Zaouia Aïn el Assafeur (10.1km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Batna (16.1km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Village Nègre (16.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Les Trois Pierres (7.3km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Mechta Oulad Djaab (11.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Koudiat Bou Akhal (15.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Draa Oum Rkra (0km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Moulin des Ruines (16.5km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Tombeau de Flavius (7.4km)
- canalized stream;
- a stream that has been substantially ditched, diked, or straightened.
- Oued el Goûrzi (15.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Foum Rherab (13.5km)
Airports close to Draa Oum Rkra
Mohamed boudiaf international(CZL), Constantine, Algeria (110.9km)
Biskra(BSK), Biskra, Algeria (121.4km)
Setif ain arnat(GSF), Setif, Algeria (145.3km)
Jijel(GJL), Jijel, Algeria (184.1km)
Soummam(BJA), Bejaja, Algeria (217.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Draa Oum Rkra
Telerghma, Telergma, Algeria (82.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.