Traveling Luck for Oued Souari, Algeria (general), Algeria
Where is Oued Souari?What's around Oued Souari?
Wikipedia near Oued Souari
Where to stay near Oued Souari
The timezone in Oued Souari is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 08:02 and Sunset at 18:06. It's light
Latitude. 31.9000°, Longitude. -2.0000°
Satellite map around Oued Souari
Loading map of Oued Souari and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Oued Souari, in Algeria (general), Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Oued Souari (0km)
- Oued Tinfennsa (9.6km)
- Oued Cheggat (11.4km)
- Oued er Rtem (12km)
- Oued Kheroua (12.1km)
- Oued Roknet el Betoum (14.3km)
- Oued er Rtem (17km)
- Oued Bel Groun (17.7km)
- Oued el Ksob (18.7km)
- Oued Ben Zireg (20.6km)
- Oued el Abiod (20.8km)
- Oued Cheïkh (21.5km)
- Oued el Haouari (22.6km)
- Oued Lejreb (23.1km)
- Oued el Hadjar (24km)
- Oued Djembia (24.3km)
- Oued Chega (24.6km)
- Oued Thoffa (25.5km)
- Oued Kouffane (26.7km)
- Oued Chegga (27.6km)
- Oued Lama (27.6km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- El Haouari (16.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- El Mhaïssar (27.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Roknet Bel Haouari (15km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Atlas Mountains (14.4km)
- a small, isolated, usually flat-topped hill with steep sides.
- Garet Keskas (15.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Teniet el Madjouz (24.6km)