Traveling Luck for Ozero Rotominskoye, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Ozero Rotominskoye?What's around Ozero Rotominskoye?
Wikipedia near Ozero Rotominskoye
Where to stay near Ozero Rotominskoye
The timezone in Ozero Rotominskoye is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:28 and Sunset at 14:17. It's light
Latitude. 64.7031°, Longitude. 38.3164°
Satellite map around Ozero Rotominskoye
Loading map of Ozero Rotominskoye and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ozero Rotominskoye, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Rotominskoye (0km)
- Ozero Poperechnoye (10.1km)
- Ozero Krasnoye (14.1km)
- Ozero Murakanskoye (17.8km)
- Ozero Sredneye (27km)
- Ozero Ostrovistoye (27.8km)
- Ozero Ploskoye (28.5km)
- Ozero Dolgoye (28.7km)
- Ozero Ukhtozero (31.7km)
- Ozero Bol'shoye Chërtezhnoye (31.8km)
- Ozero Peschanoye (31.9km)
- Ozero Bab'ye (32.2km)
- Ozero Ostrovistoye (34.4km)
- Yaren'gskoye Ozero (34.4km)
- Ozero Ostrovistoye (34.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Letniy Bereg (15.2km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Kinzhugskiye Ozëra (8.4km)
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Zayach'ya Kosa (8.8km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Onezhskiy Poluostrov (21.1km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Rybnyy Stan Kholodnaya (12km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Maymena (10.3km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Unskaya Guba (8.5km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Unskiy Severnyy (19.4km)