Traveling Luck for Izba Kinzhuga, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Izba Kinzhuga?What's around Izba Kinzhuga?
Wikipedia near Izba Kinzhuga
Where to stay near Izba Kinzhuga
The timezone in Izba Kinzhuga is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 09:53 and Sunset at 15:20. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.6658°, Longitude. 38.4222°
Satellite map around Izba Kinzhuga
Loading map of Izba Kinzhuga and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Izba Kinzhuga, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Poperechnoye (6km)
- Ozero Rotominskoye (6.8km)
- Ozero Krasnoye (11.6km)
- Ozero Dolgoye (23.9km)
- Ozero Murakanskoye (24.5km)
- Ozero Bol'shoye Chërtezhnoye (25.7km)
- Ozero Peschanoye (26.3km)
- Ozero Ostrovistoye (26.7km)
- Ozero Ostrovistoye (28.4km)
- Ozero Ostrovistoye (28.5km)
- Ozero Gumenichnoye (29.4km)
- Ozero Kottsovo (29.8km)
- Ozero Bab'ye (32km)
- Ozero Ploskoye (33.8km)
- Ozero Sredneye (33.8km)
- Ozero Ukhtozero (34.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Letniy Bereg (20km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Kinzhugskiye Ozëra (2.1km)
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Zayach'ya Kosa (13.6km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Onezhskiy Poluostrov (23.2km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Rybnyy Stan Kholodnaya (17.7km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Maymena (14.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Unskaya Guba (15.3km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Unskiy Severnyy (22.2km)