Traveling Luck for Ozero Poperechnoye, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Ozero Poperechnoye?What's around Ozero Poperechnoye?
Wikipedia near Ozero Poperechnoye
Where to stay near Ozero Poperechnoye
The timezone in Ozero Poperechnoye is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 09:56 and Sunset at 15:16. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.6969°, Longitude. 38.5186°
Satellite map around Ozero Poperechnoye
Loading map of Ozero Poperechnoye and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ozero Poperechnoye, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Poperechnoye (0km)
- Ozero Krasnoye (5.7km)
- Ozero Rotominskoye (10.1km)
- Ozero Dolgoye (18.7km)
- Ozero Peschanoye (21.8km)
- Ozero Bol'shoye Chërtezhnoye (22.1km)
- Ozero Ostrovistoye (24.5km)
- Ozero Ostrovistoye (24.6km)
- Ozero Gumenichnoye (24.7km)
- Ozero Murakanskoye (25.6km)
- Ozero Kottsovo (25.9km)
- Ozero Ploskoye (31.6km)
- Ozero Ostrovistoye (32.5km)
- Ozero Nizhneye (34.8km)
- Ozero Sredneye (35.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Letniy Bereg (18.3km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Kinzhugskiye Ozëra (7.4km)
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Zayach'ya Kosa (12.9km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Onezhskiy Poluostrov (29.1km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Rybnyy Stan Kholodnaya (17.3km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Maymena (19.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Unskaya Guba (18.2km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Unskiy Severnyy (18.6km)