Traveling Luck for Mys Maymena, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Mys Maymena?What's around Mys Maymena?
Wikipedia near Mys Maymena
Where to stay near Mys Maymena
The timezone in Mys Maymena is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:00 and Sunset at 15:15. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.6711°, Longitude. 38.1239°
Satellite map around Mys Maymena
Loading map of Mys Maymena and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mys Maymena, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Rotominskoye (10.3km)
- Ozero Murakanskoye (17.8km)
- Ozero Poperechnoye (19.9km)
- Ozero Ukhtozero (21.6km)
- Ozero Ostrovistoye (21.9km)
- Ozero Ploskoye (23.3km)
- Ozero Sredneye (23.5km)
- Ozero Krasnoye (24.4km)
- Ozero Bab'ye (24.8km)
- Yaren'gskoye Ozero (27km)
- Purnezhskoye Ozero (29.3km)
- Ozero Puras (29.8km)
- Ozero Vezhmozero (31.4km)
- Ozero Myandozero (31.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Letniy Bereg (21.6km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Kinzhugskiye Ozëra (15.2km)
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Zayach'ya Kosa (16.4km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Onezhskiy Poluostrov (11.9km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Rybnyy Stan Kholodnaya (17.4km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Maymena (0km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Unskaya Guba (8km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Unskiy Severnyy (27.6km)