Traveling Luck for Kunzhuga, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Kunzhuga?What's around Kunzhuga?
Wikipedia near Kunzhuga
Where to stay near Kunzhuga
The timezone in Kunzhuga is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:24 and Sunset at 14:17. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.7333°, Longitude. 38.5000°
Satellite map around Kunzhuga
Loading map of Kunzhuga and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kunzhuga, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Poperechnoye (4.3km)
- Ozero Krasnoye (4.4km)
- Ozero Rotominskoye (9.8km)
- Ozero Dolgoye (19.9km)
- Ozero Murakanskoye (22.6km)
- Ozero Peschanoye (23.8km)
- Ozero Bol'shoye Chërtezhnoye (24.7km)
- Ozero Gumenichnoye (26.4km)
- Ozero Ostrovistoye (26.9km)
- Ozero Ostrovistoye (27km)
- Ozero Kottsovo (28.4km)
- Ozero Sredneye (33km)
- Ozero Ploskoye (35km)
- Ozero Ostrovistoye (35.3km)
- Ozero Ploskoye (35.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Letniy Bereg (14.3km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Kinzhugskiye Ozëra (10.7km)
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Zayach'ya Kosa (9.5km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Onezhskiy Poluostrov (30.4km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Rybnyy Stan Kholodnaya (13.8km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Maymena (20.1km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Unskaya Guba (16.6km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Unskiy Severnyy (14.3km)