Traveling Luck for Verkhnyaya Rassokha, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Verkhnyaya Rassokha?What's around Verkhnyaya Rassokha?
Wikipedia near Verkhnyaya Rassokha
Where to stay near Verkhnyaya Rassokha
The timezone in Verkhnyaya Rassokha is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 09:48 and Sunset at 15:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.6500°, Longitude. 37.7833°
Satellite map around Verkhnyaya Rassokha
Loading map of Verkhnyaya Rassokha and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Verkhnyaya Rassokha, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Verkhnyaya Rassokha (0km)
- Nizhnyaya Rassokha (6.3km)
- Karbasova (12.3km)
- Bab'ya (14km)
- Kumzhevaya (14.5km)
- Vezhma (15.3km)
- Una (18.2km)
- Puranga (19.4km)
- Pyzhma (20.7km)
- Ukhta (25.2km)
- Moshnitsa (27km)
- Obednichnaya (27.5km)
- Yaren'ga (27.7km)
- Sosnovikha (29.9km)
- Bol'shaya Syarta (31.1km)
- Malaya Syarta (32.8km)
- Veyga (32.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Ukhtozero (9.7km)
- Ozero Vezhmozero (14.3km)
- Ozero Myandozero (16.1km)
- Yaren'gskoye Ozero (16.9km)
- Ozero Puras (16.9km)
- Ozero Ploskoye (20.1km)
- Ozero Sredneye (23.5km)
- Ozero Bab'ye (23.6km)
- Ozero Ostrovistoye (25.1km)
- Ozero Murakanskoye (25.5km)
- Purnezhskoye Ozero (26.3km)
- Lyamitskoye Ozero (26.7km)
- Ozero Rotominskoye (27.3km)
- Ozero Syartozero (29.3km)
- Ozero Nizhmozero (31.7km)
- Ozero Verkhneye (32.4km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Maymena (17.2km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Kinzhugskiye Ozëra (32km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Mys Upolzinskiy Navolok (29.3km)
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Zayach'ya Kosa (31.5km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Onezhskiy Poluostrov (13.3km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Rybnyy Stan Kholodnaya (30.5km)