Traveling Luck for Vezhma, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Vezhma?What's around Vezhma?
Wikipedia near Vezhma
Where to stay near Vezhma
The timezone in Vezhma is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 09:53 and Sunset at 15:25. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.7069°, Longitude. 38.0592°
Satellite map around Vezhma
Loading map of Vezhma and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vezhma, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Rotominskoye (12.8km)
- Ozero Murakanskoye (13.7km)
- Ozero Ploskoye (18.1km)
- Ozero Sredneye (18.3km)
- Ozero Ukhtozero (21.9km)
- Yaren'gskoye Ozero (22.2km)
- Ozero Poperechnoye (22.9km)
- Ozero Ostrovistoye (26.1km)
- Ozero Krasnoye (26.6km)
- Ozero Myandozero (27.9km)
- Ozero Bab'ye (28.2km)
- Ozero Vezhmozero (29.2km)
- a small primitive house.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Letniy Bereg (20km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Kinzhugskiye Ozëra (19.5km)
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Zayach'ya Kosa (16.2km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Onezhskiy Poluostrov (14.7km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Rybnyy Stan Kholodnaya (15.8km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Maymena (5.3km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Unskaya Guba (6.4km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Unskiy Severnyy (26.8km)