Traveling Luck for Yaren'ga, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Yaren'ga?What's around Yaren'ga?
Wikipedia near Yaren'ga
Where to stay near Yaren'ga
The timezone in Yaren'ga is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:32 and Sunset at 14:15. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.8769°, Longitude. 37.9497°
Satellite map around Yaren'ga
Loading map of Yaren'ga and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Yaren'ga, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a small primitive house.
- Izba Bol'shaya Dverstyanka (3km)
- Izba Podmoshech'ya (4.2km)
- Izba Lukashikha (6.1km)
- Izba Krestovaya (6.9km)
- Izba Bolotikha (8.3km)
- Izba Syarta (9.4km)
- Izba Ludushki (10.4km)
- Izba Krasavik (12.3km)
- Izba Nikol'syaya (13.5km)
- Izba Sosnovka (16km)
- Izba Podorozhni (18.1km)
- Izba Gnidinskaya (18.9km)
- Izba Goveyka (20.3km)
- Izba Kulachikha (22.4km)
- Izba Bol'shaya Vasilistova (27km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Maymena (25.5km)
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Letniy Bereg (19.7km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Gorelyye Ozëra (15.9km)
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Zayach'ya Kosa (22.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Unskaya Guba (19.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gora Palakha (26.9km)