Traveling Luck for Gora Palakha, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Gora Palakha?What's around Gora Palakha?
Wikipedia near Gora Palakha
Where to stay near Gora Palakha
The timezone in Gora Palakha is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:22 and Sunset at 14:20. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.6669°, Longitude. 38.1753°
Satellite map around Gora Palakha
Loading map of Gora Palakha and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gora Palakha, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Rotominskoye (8.2km)
- Ozero Poperechnoye (17.5km)
- Ozero Murakanskoye (18.6km)
- Ozero Ostrovistoye (21.7km)
- Ozero Krasnoye (22.1km)
- Ozero Ukhtozero (23.5km)
- Ozero Bab'ye (25.2km)
- Ozero Sredneye (25.3km)
- Ozero Ploskoye (25.4km)
- Yaren'gskoye Ozero (29.4km)
- Purnezhskoye Ozero (29.8km)
- Ozero Puras (31.6km)
- Ozero Nizhmozero (31.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Letniy Bereg (20.9km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Kinzhugskiye Ozëra (12.6km)
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Zayach'ya Kosa (15.3km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Onezhskiy Poluostrov (13.1km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Rybnyy Stan Kholodnaya (16.9km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Maymena (2.6km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Unskaya Guba (8.2km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Unskiy Severnyy (26.4km)