Traveling Luck for Vasil'yevskoye, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Vasil'yevskoye?What's around Vasil'yevskoye?
Wikipedia near Vasil'yevskoye
Where to stay near Vasil'yevskoye
The timezone in Vasil'yevskoye is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 07:32 and Sunset at 16:48. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.6833°, Longitude. 38.4333°
Satellite map around Vasil'yevskoye
Loading map of Vasil'yevskoye and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vasil'yevskoye, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Poperechnoye (4.5km)
- Ozero Rotominskoye (6.3km)
- Ozero Krasnoye (9.9km)
- Ozero Dolgoye (23km)
- Ozero Murakanskoye (23.4km)
- Ozero Bol'shoye Chërtezhnoye (25.6km)
- Ozero Peschanoye (25.8km)
- Ozero Ostrovistoye (28.2km)
- Ozero Ostrovistoye (28.3km)
- Ozero Ostrovistoye (28.6km)
- Ozero Gumenichnoye (28.8km)
- Ozero Kottsovo (29.6km)
- Ozero Sredneye (33km)
- Ozero Bab'ye (33.8km)
- Ozero Ploskoye (34.3km)
- Ozero Ploskoye (34.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Letniy Bereg (18.1km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Kinzhugskiye Ozëra (4.2km)
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Zayach'ya Kosa (11.9km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Onezhskiy Poluostrov (24.6km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Rybnyy Stan Kholodnaya (16.1km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Maymena (15.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Unskaya Guba (14.7km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Unskiy Severnyy (20.1km)