Traveling Luck for Luda, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Luda?What's around Luda?
Wikipedia near Luda
Where to stay near Luda
Also known as Luda, Луда
The timezone in Luda is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 09:46 and Sunset at 15:32. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.6450°, Longitude. 38.1617°
Satellite map around Luda
Loading map of Luda and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Luda, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Rotominskoye (10.3km)
- Ozero Poperechnoye (18.8km)
- Ozero Ostrovistoye (19.1km)
- Ozero Murakanskoye (21km)
- Ozero Ukhtozero (21.8km)
- Ozero Bab'ye (22.6km)
- Ozero Krasnoye (23.8km)
- Ozero Ploskoye (26.9km)
- Ozero Sredneye (27.1km)
- Purnezhskoye Ozero (27.2km)
- Ozero Nizhmozero (29.3km)
- Ozero Puras (29.6km)
- Yaren'gskoye Ozero (30.1km)
- Ozero Verkhneye (32km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Letniy Bereg (23.5km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Kinzhugskiye Ozëra (13.1km)
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Zayach'ya Kosa (17.8km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Onezhskiy Poluostrov (10.8km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Rybnyy Stan Kholodnaya (19.5km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Maymena (3.6km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Unskaya Guba (10.8km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Unskiy Severnyy (29km)