Traveling Luck for Bab'ya, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Bab'ya?What's around Bab'ya?
Wikipedia near Bab'ya
Where to stay near Bab'ya
The timezone in Bab'ya is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:17 and Sunset at 14:24. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.5833°, Longitude. 38.0167°
Satellite map around Bab'ya
Loading map of Bab'ya and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bab'ya, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Ostrovistoye (12.4km)
- Ozero Ukhtozero (12.7km)
- Ozero Bab'ye (13.7km)
- Purnezhskoye Ozero (18km)
- Ozero Puras (19.9km)
- Ozero Rotominskoye (20.4km)
- Ozero Nizhmozero (21.4km)
- Ozero Verkhneye (23.4km)
- Ozero Vezhmozero (26.5km)
- Ozero Murakanskoye (28.3km)
- Ozero Poperechnoye (28.3km)
- Ozero Ploskoye (29.5km)
- Yaren'gskoye Ozero (29.6km)
- Ozero Myandozero (30.1km)
- Ozero Sredneye (31.3km)
- Ozero Krasnoye (33.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Letniy Bereg (33.1km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Kinzhugskiye Ozëra (21.7km)
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Zayach'ya Kosa (27.8km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Onezhskiy Poluostrov (0.8km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Rybnyy Stan Kholodnaya (28.9km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Maymena (11.5km)