Traveling Luck for Kinzhugskiye Ozëra, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Kinzhugskiye Ozera?What's around Kinzhugskiye Ozera?
Wikipedia near Kinzhugskiye Ozera
Where to stay near Kinzhugskiye Ozëra
The timezone in Kinzhugskiye Ozera is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:25 and Sunset at 14:18. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.6478°, Longitude. 38.4242°
Satellite map around Kinzhugskiye Ozëra
Loading map of Kinzhugskiye Ozëra and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kinzhugskiye Ozëra, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Poperechnoye (7.4km)
- Ozero Rotominskoye (8.4km)
- Ozero Krasnoye (13.1km)
- Ozero Dolgoye (24.3km)
- Ozero Ostrovistoye (25.1km)
- Ozero Bol'shoye Chërtezhnoye (25.3km)
- Ozero Murakanskoye (26.1km)
- Ozero Peschanoye (26.3km)
- Ozero Ostrovistoye (28.1km)
- Ozero Ostrovistoye (28.2km)
- Ozero Gumenichnoye (29.4km)
- Ozero Kottsovo (29.4km)
- Ozero Bab'ye (30.5km)
- Ozero Ploskoye (32.8km)
- Ozero Ukhtozero (34.2km)
- Ozero Nizhmozero (34.9km)
- Purnezhskoye Ozero (35.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Letniy Bereg (22.1km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Kinzhugskiye Ozëra (0km)
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Zayach'ya Kosa (15.7km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Onezhskiy Poluostrov (22.5km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Rybnyy Stan Kholodnaya (19.7km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Maymena (15.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Unskaya Guba (16.6km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Unskiy Severnyy (24.3km)