Traveling Luck for Kislukha, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Kislukha?What's around Kislukha?
Wikipedia near Kislukha
Where to stay near Kislukha
The timezone in Kislukha is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:22 and Sunset at 14:18. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.8000°, Longitude. 38.3500°
Satellite map around Kislukha
Loading map of Kislukha and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kislukha, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a small primitive house.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Letniy Bereg (4km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Kinzhugskiye Ozëra (18.1km)
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Zayach'ya Kosa (2.6km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Onezhskiy Poluostrov (30.7km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Rybnyy Stan Kholodnaya (3.6km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Maymena (18.7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Unskaya Guba (11.7km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Unskiy Severnyy (8.9km)