Traveling Luck for Zayach'ya Kosa, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Zayach'ya Kosa?What's around Zayach'ya Kosa?
Wikipedia near Zayach'ya Kosa
Where to stay near Zayach'ya Kosa
The timezone in Zayach'ya Kosa is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 07:39 and Sunset at 16:41. It's light
Latitude. 64.7778°, Longitude. 38.3406°
Satellite map around Zayach'ya Kosa
Loading map of Zayach'ya Kosa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Zayach'ya Kosa, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a small primitive house.
- a large inland body of standing water.
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Letniy Bereg (6.5km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Kinzhugskiye Ozëra (15.7km)
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Zayach'ya Kosa (0km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Onezhskiy Poluostrov (28.3km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Rybnyy Stan Kholodnaya (4.4km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Maymena (16.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Unskaya Guba (9.9km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Unskiy Severnyy (11.2km)