Traveling Luck for Sundvikja, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Sundvikja?What's around Sundvikja?
Wikipedia near Sundvikja
Where to stay near Sundvikja
Also known as Sundvik
The timezone in Sundvikja is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 08:41 and Sunset at 14:56. It's light
Latitude. 64.1333°, Longitude. 13.9000°
Satellite map around Sundvikja
Loading map of Sundvikja and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sundvikja, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sundvikja (0km)
- Straumnes (0.8km)
- Skålesætran (3.2km)
- Skogmo (4.2km)
- Persætra (5.9km)
- Julesætra (7.1km)
- Innerdalen (9.6km)
- Gorrtjørnet (9.9km)
- Eidesætra (10.1km)
- Gravklumpen (10.3km)
- Ytterdalen (10.3km)
- Nyborg (10.6km)
- Arvasslia (11.9km)
- Nysætra (13.3km)
- Vestgardsætran (15.5km)
- Jersåsen (15.6km)
- Tangen (16.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- lake channel(s);
- that part of a lake having water deep enough for navigation between islands, shoals, etc..
- Sundet (1.9km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sørli (15.6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Sørli Herad (15.3km)
Airports close to Sundvikja
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (114.1km)
Vilhelmina(VHM), Vilhelmina, Sweden (157km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (172km)
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (175.5km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (194.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sundvikja
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (92.4km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (126.5km)
Hedlanda, Hede, Sweden (202km)
Storuman, Mohed, Sweden (213.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.