Traveling Luck for Julesætra, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Julesaetra?What's around Julesaetra?
Wikipedia near Julesaetra
Where to stay near Julesætra
Also known as Jule Saeter, Jule Sæter
The timezone in Julesaetra is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 07:52 and Sunset at 16:47. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.1500°, Longitude. 13.7667°
Satellite map around Julesætra
Loading map of Julesætra and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Julesætra, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Julesætra (0km)
- Innerdalen (4km)
- Ytterdalen (4.2km)
- Nysætra (6.2km)
- Straumnes (6.3km)
- Sundvikja (7.1km)
- Jersåsen (8.9km)
- Skålesætran (9.3km)
- Skogmo (10.3km)
- Persætra (10.9km)
- Gorrtjørnet (11.5km)
- Tangen (11.9km)
- Berglisætra (12.5km)
- Gravklumpen (12.8km)
- Arvasslia (14.3km)
- Vestgardsætran (15.2km)
- Mokletjørn (15.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- lake channel(s);
- that part of a lake having water deep enough for navigation between islands, shoals, etc..
- Sundet (7.8km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sørli (11.7km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Sørli Herad (9.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Middagshöjden (14.8km)
Airports close to Julesætra
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (118.1km)
Vilhelmina(VHM), Vilhelmina, Sweden (162.7km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (166.8km)
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (170.7km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (191.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Julesætra
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (99.3km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (131km)
Hedlanda, Hede, Sweden (203.8km)
Storuman, Mohed, Sweden (218.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.