Traveling Luck for Jule, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Jule?What's around Jule?
Wikipedia near Jule
Where to stay near Jule
The timezone in Jule is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 08:47 and Sunset at 14:50. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.1667°, Longitude. 13.8667°
Satellite map around Jule
Loading map of Jule and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jule, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Straumnes (4km)
- Sundvikja (4.2km)
- Skålesætran (4.7km)
- Julesætra (5.4km)
- Innerdalen (6.2km)
- Gorrtjørnet (6.7km)
- Ytterdalen (7.1km)
- Gravklumpen (7.7km)
- Skogmo (8.5km)
- Persætra (10km)
- Eidesætra (11km)
- Nysætra (11km)
- Vestgardsætran (11.8km)
- Tangen (12.3km)
- Jersåsen (12.5km)
- Mokletjørn (14.2km)
- Nyborg (14.9km)
- Arvasslia (15.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- lake channel(s);
- that part of a lake having water deep enough for navigation between islands, shoals, etc..
- Sundet (6.1km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sørli (11.4km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Sørli Herad (11.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Middagshöjden (11.5km)
Airports close to Jule
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (118.4km)
Vilhelmina(VHM), Vilhelmina, Sweden (157.2km)
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (171.2km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (172.3km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (190.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jule
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (95.8km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (130.7km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (199.8km)
Storuman, Mohed, Sweden (212.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.