Traveling Luck for Straumnes, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Straumnes?What's around Straumnes?
Wikipedia near Straumnes
Where to stay near Straumnes
Also known as Stromnes, Strömnes
The timezone in Straumnes is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 08:37 and Sunset at 14:59. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.1333°, Longitude. 13.8833°
Satellite map around Straumnes
Loading map of Straumnes and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Straumnes, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Straumnes (0km)
- Sundvikja (0.8km)
- Skålesætran (3.9km)
- Skogmo (4.6km)
- Persætra (6.1km)
- Julesætra (6.3km)
- Innerdalen (8.9km)
- Ytterdalen (9.6km)
- Gorrtjørnet (10km)
- Gravklumpen (10.6km)
- Eidesætra (10.9km)
- Nyborg (11km)
- Arvasslia (11.8km)
- Nysætra (12.5km)
- Jersåsen (14.9km)
- Vestgardsætran (15.6km)
- Tangen (16km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- lake channel(s);
- that part of a lake having water deep enough for navigation between islands, shoals, etc..
- Sundet (2.1km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sørli (15.2km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Sørli Herad (14.7km)
Airports close to Straumnes
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (114.4km)
Vilhelmina(VHM), Vilhelmina, Sweden (157.8km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (171.3km)
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (175.1km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (194.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Straumnes
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (93.1km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (126.8km)
Hedlanda, Hede, Sweden (202km)
Storuman, Mohed, Sweden (214km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.