Traveling Luck for Luruvatnet, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Luruvatnet?What's around Luruvatnet?
Wikipedia near Luruvatnet
Where to stay near Luruvatnet
Also known as Luru Vand
The timezone in Luruvatnet is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 05:42 and Sunset at 18:16. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.2667°, Longitude. 13.2833°
Satellite map around Luruvatnet
Loading map of Luruvatnet and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Luruvatnet, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Forsdalsfjellet (2.5km)
- Lurusneisa (2.6km)
- Lakavasshatten (2.6km)
- Gusslifjellet (5.1km)
- Finnhuva (5.7km)
- Urddalsfjellet (6.4km)
- Nordre Gauptjørnsaksla (9.3km)
- Store Klokklumpen (10.3km)
- Søre Gauptjørnsaksla (11.5km)
- Hykjelfjella (11.7km)
- Gussfjellet (16.2km)
- Killingsnasa (16.7km)
- Bugvassfjella (16.9km)
- Blåfjellshatten (17km)
- Bjørkvasshatten (17.5km)
- Austre Brandsfjellet (17.7km)
- Nordre Gjevsjøhatten (18km)
- Blåfjellet (18.6km)
- Midtiklumpen (20.1km)
- Halbufjellet (20.3km)
- Plukketjørnfjellet (20.6km)
- Söndre Gjevsjöhatten (21.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Luruvatnet (0km)
- Lakavatnet (7.1km)
- Langvatnet (8.8km)
- Gussvatnet (11.1km)
- Snaufjellvatnet (11.8km)
- Holmtjørnet (13.8km)
- Bugvatnet (13.9km)
- Vestre Blåfjellvatnet (14.9km)
- Holden (15.6km)
- Tisvatnet (16.5km)
- Finnbuvatnet (17.3km)
- Seisjøen (18.7km)
- Andorsjøen (19km)
- Litle Tisvatnet (19.8km)
- Livsjøen (19.8km)
- Fiskløysa (21km)
- Midtvatnet (21.1km)
- Björkvattnet (21.4km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Akselvatna (6.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Tverrådalen (12.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Gusspiggen (10.1km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Sørli Herad (20.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Litlfjell (21.6km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Berglia (17.1km)
Airports close to Luruvatnet
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (140.3km)
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (148.5km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (153.3km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (176.4km)
Vilhelmina(VHM), Vilhelmina, Sweden (182.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Luruvatnet
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (127.3km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (154.6km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (199.6km)
Storuman, Mohed, Sweden (234.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.