Traveling Luck for Lakavatnet, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Lakavatnet?What's around Lakavatnet?
Wikipedia near Lakavatnet
Where to stay near Lakavatnet
Also known as Laka Vand
The timezone in Lakavatnet is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 02:38 and Sunset at 21:45. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.2333°, Longitude. 13.4000°
Satellite map around Lakavatnet
Loading map of Lakavatnet and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lakavatnet, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gusslifjellet (4km)
- Lakavasshatten (4.7km)
- Forsdalsfjellet (5.2km)
- Lurusneisa (7.9km)
- Killingsnasa (9.6km)
- Store Klokklumpen (10km)
- Finnhuva (10.2km)
- Gussfjellet (10.3km)
- Blåfjellshatten (11.7km)
- Blåfjellet (12.4km)
- Urddalsfjellet (12.9km)
- Nordre Gauptjørnsaksla (14.4km)
- Bjørkvasshatten (14.5km)
- Søre Gauptjørnsaksla (14.9km)
- Midtiklumpen (15.6km)
- Hykjelfjella (16.6km)
- Nordre Gjevsjøhatten (17km)
- Allegaissa (17.5km)
- Lauvsjøvola (19.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lakavatnet (0km)
- Luruvatnet (7.1km)
- Gussvatnet (7.7km)
- Vestre Blåfjellvatnet (8.5km)
- Langvatnet (10.9km)
- Holmtjørnet (12.9km)
- Holden (13.9km)
- Snaufjellvatnet (14km)
- Midtvatnet (14.8km)
- Store Blåfjellvatnet (16.4km)
- Lenglingen (17.8km)
- Tisvatnet (17.8km)
- Lemendvatnet (17.9km)
- Tortjørnet (18km)
- Björkvattnet (18.5km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Akselvatna (8.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Tverrådalen (7.8km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sørli (17.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Gusspiggen (8.5km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Sørli Herad (13.7km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Berglia (10.3km)
Airports close to Lakavatnet
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (134.2km)
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (154.2km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (155.8km)
Vilhelmina(VHM), Vilhelmina, Sweden (177.6km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (180.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lakavatnet
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (120.3km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (148.2km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (200.7km)
Storuman, Mohed, Sweden (230.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.