Traveling Luck for Åneset, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Aneset?What's around Aneset?
Wikipedia near Aneset
Where to stay near Åneset
Also known as Aanes
The timezone in Aneset is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 04:06 and Sunset at 20:11. It's light
Latitude. 64.4333°, Longitude. 13.4667°
Satellite map around Åneset
Loading map of Åneset and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Åneset, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sørsætra (3.2km)
- Tossås (4.2km)
- Storeng (6.1km)
- Tisvassætra (6.1km)
- Eidesætra (8.5km)
- Ågarden (9.3km)
- Sandmoen (9.5km)
- Leirbakk (12.1km)
- Lutrenes (12.7km)
- Berglia (12.8km)
- Leirlia (13.7km)
- Arnbygget (13.9km)
- Aune (15.2km)
- Nesmo (15.4km)
- Leirlisætra (15.6km)
- Storbrenna (16.5km)
- Kvetangen (17km)
- Bengtsætra (17km)
- Kalddal (17.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Rømmervatna (14.9km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Nordli (7.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Gusspiggen (15.5km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Nordli Herad (14.2km)
- Sæterhøgda (16.1km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Nordbakk (16.1km)
Airports close to Åneset
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (134.3km)
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (154.3km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (157.4km)
Vilhelmina(VHM), Vilhelmina, Sweden (169.8km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (172.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Åneset
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (130km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (167.3km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (178.1km)
Storuman, Mohed, Sweden (219.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.